If you use ROOV premium, you can automatically import your transactions from your bank card into the app.
- Go to the "Transactions" tab and click on "Link your bank account".
- Follow the steps on the screen to link your bank account.
- If your bank is not listed, please contact us: email@example.com
- Select wallet: choose which wallet the bank account should be linked to. You can always change this afterwards, and link extra bank accounts through click on the button in the top right corner on your avatar on mobile and on desktop through my profile.
- Once linked, you will be able to consult your transactions in executed transactions.
- You can then categorise these transactions so that they appear in your statistics.
You can do this by clicking on a transaction and then you can change the category.
If you have problems linking your bank account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the following information: which bank, type of account, which device, where does it go wrong and possibly a screenshot.
Article is closed for comments.